Before you can turn into a Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you should effectively finish the Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Examination (CPNRE).
· This public assessment gauges the skills expected of attendants toward the start of their nursing profession as LPN or RPN.
· The CPNRE comprises of 165 to 170 target numerous decision inquiries to be replied over a four-hour time frame.
· An applicant has simply THREE CHANCES to effectively finish this test.
We have designed its CPNRE Prep course, especially for Internationally Educated Nurses and Canadian nursing school graduates who wish to become RPN or LPN in Canada.
· This course helps students in developing critical thinking skills, essential to become Practical Nurse in Canada.
· Our program has proven its efficacy with numerous success stories from coast to coast.